Reopening your office doesn’t mean things are back to normal. Your organization and staff are coming back to a new world, bringing questions, concerns, new challenges, and, in some cases, fear.
How do you ensure the health, safety, and well-being of your staff while complying with federal, state, and local regulations and recommendations? How do you plan and prepare for reopening?
Join us on Wednesday, July 29, as HR strategist Lillian Markus covers the critical questions you need to answer before reopening, including:
- How should we physically prepare the office before employees return?
- How can we make sure we’re following all government regulations?
- What health data do we need to collect from employees, and how do we do that without violating privacy laws?
- What are employees feeling, and how should we deal with that?
- What employment laws do I need to consider?
Reopening your office will stretch and challenge your operations, as well as employment, privacy, and health laws, in new and unprecedented ways. Please join us to prepare yourself and your business with our executive coaching services.
Lillian Markus was a leader in the financial services and insurance industries for over 20 years. She is a strategic thinker with a deep understanding of employee benefits, workplace relationships, talent development, conflict resolution, and large-scale organizational change. She has a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certificate from the HR Certification Institute and is an active member of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.