Judy gets it—because she’s lived it as an executive and a board member. Real-world experience makes her an expert coach and trainer, providing best practices learned from organizations in many industries to drive personal growth and professional development for clients.
She has more than 30 years of experience and is a trusted HR specialist and thought leader of the highest level. As a certified career coach and master trainer, Judy has a track record that includes:
- Designing and facilitating the first-ever sexual harassment prevention training for federal workers
- Gaining new insights by conducting a comprehensive survey on workplace bullying
- Leading the management training department for a major financial organization
- Creating a highly successful, global mentoring program for a Fortune 500 company
That global mentoring program won the national Athena Award for Mentoring for two consecutive years, the highest honor in the industry.
A must-hear speaker at industry conferences and a published author, Judy holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications and a Master of Business Administration degree in Human Resource Management.
Judy volunteers as a community mediator and child advocate. Other nonprofit experience includes:
- Dunham Hall, Board of Trustees, past president
- Hopewell Valley Regional School District, past vice president
- Hunterdon Helpline, board member
- Philadelphia Society of People and Strategy, past board member
- SERV Achievement Centers, Board of Trustees, past vice president
- YWCA Trenton, Board of Trustees, past vice president